Thursday 19 August 2010

Cardiff won't know what hit it!

Wow, nerve-wracking morning. Got up at half 7 to check ucas as I couldn't sleep anyway (and had Jason Derulo in my head - thanks Bee - for some reason). I managed to get through anyway to see the magical words that I've gotten in to Cardiff Uni!. I still didn't know my results, so went off to school to find that I have As in History and English and Bs in General Studies and French. To put it frankly, I is well pleased man. I am also brimming for the Geen as she managed a whopping A* in Business Studies, I'm so proud of her seeing as we were both worrying our socks off!

The wine is out.

At 10.44am.

Nuff said.


Pictures to come I'm sure. Whether they're postable or not is another matter, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. "Jason Derulooooooooooo!" No problem son ;) Ahhhh I'm so proud of you! I knew you'd do it you ruddy tiny genius you! Loving your style with the 10:44am wine too :) You're like my child ♥ Now, time to re-open the wine in time for my arrival and the PARTY IS ONNNNNNN! Love you x

    ReplyDelete